When you think of an off-site meeting or conference, do you envision dark conference rooms with speakers reading from text-filled power points? It doesn’t have to be that way.
We work with you to ensure that your meeting achieves its objectives, whether you’re launching a product, introducing a strategy, or sharing new research. We design sessions to ensure that attendees are engaged, rather than listening passively for hours on end. We prepare speakers to hone their message and rehearse their delivery, while our designers transform text-heavy decks into visual storyboards.
The result? Attendees come away with clearer direction, greater insight and more opportunities to interact with speakers and one another. Speakers – both internal and invited guests – are grateful for the coaching experience.
A sample of the topics we cover:
- What’s a realistic way to make the audience feel as if they’re part of the event and not just consuming information?
- What guidelines can we give to panelists and the moderator?
- What’s the best design for a multi-day conference or off-site meeting?
- When should you bring in a facilitator?
- When English isn’t everyone’s first language, how can we adapt to make it easier for presenters and the audience?
- What messages absolutely positively must get through? What defines success here?
If you have an event that brings colleagues, clients or industry peers together, are you spending more on coffee and donuts than you are preparing your speakers?
If you’re wondering if there’s a better way to design your company off-site, meeting or conference, contact us to learn more.
Contact us today.