Better Meetings & Conferences
We believe that meetings are either a good use of your time, or they aren’t. It’s that simple.
We make sure that organizers, attendees and speakers feel their participation and investment was well worth the travel, time and investment.
If you have an event that brings colleagues, clients or industry peers together, are you spending more on coffee and donuts than you are preparing your speakers?
One Fortune 500 company spent just 3% of their event budget to work with us on meeting design and speaker prep. The results? 91% of attendees reported “good, very good, or excellent” satisfaction with speakers and sessions. Speakers – both internal and invited guests – were grateful for the coaching experience.
A sample of the topics we walk through:
- What’s a realistic way to make the audience feel as if they’re part of the event and not just consuming information?
- What guidelines can we give to panelists and the moderator?
- What’s the best design for a multi-day conference or off-site meeting?
- When should you bring in a facilitator?
- When English isn’t everyone’s first language, how can we adapt to make it easier for presenters and the audience?
- Which speakers need the most help?
- What messages absolutely positively must get through? What defines success here?
Intrigued to find out if this could make your life easier? Schedule a complimentary 30- minute consultation to learn more.